The Club’s September theme is Your Favourite Chef. We all read a Chef’s entire cookbook OR a chef’s biography then made a recipe by this chef from one of their cookbooks.
Learn to cook Classes in Barrie
Want to improve your cooking skills at a recreational level and master becoming a true chef in the kitchen? Try these single classes:
- City of Barrie Recreation Recreation Guide under ‘General Interest’ – various cooking classes offered year-round.
- Georgian College Continuing Education Cooking classes – includes classes on cooking, wines and spirits
- Liaison College recreational cooking classes – offers baking, cooking, boot camps and couples cooking classes
- Rawlicious uncooking classes – master the art of raw cooking
- Chef Paul Fresco culinary classes – six-week course
Cooking classes are also perfect for the food lover on your holiday shopping list!
For this month’s theme I made Kerryann’s Turkish-style couscous from Jaime Oliver’s website. I included a clove of garlic and didn’t use all of the fresh chilli.