Using this recipe as a guide I substituted chicken and used the recommended spices from the notes minus the cinnamon and sugar. I bought a fresh onion, red chili pepper and Maria’s Homestyle Noodles – Chickpea fusilli all from Local Foods Mart. The various gluten free noodles from Local Foods hold up much nicer than the rice noodles that you can find at the grocery store – worth the few extra dollars for noodles that retain their shape as leftovers.
- #WeeklyRoundUp Blue Beaker Science, Quidditch for Teens, Harry Potter's Birthday, Concert with Russ & more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @BruceCountyLib: The best. #FridayFeeling https://t.co/zeYzAzKoiw 2 days ago
- @BeyondBooksWBPL That is so neat! What a great idea. 2 days ago
- RT @BarrieDBFest: Beautiful night for a practice! #paddlesup #bdbf2017 https://t.co/eRQHWlXC8M 2 days ago
- Join us for English Conversation Circle on Monday at 7pm Downtown! Practice English, make new friends, learn about… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago