Using this recipe as a guide I substituted chicken and used the recommended spices from the notes minus the cinnamon and sugar. I bought a fresh onion, red chili pepper and Maria’s Homestyle Noodles – Chickpea fusilli all from Local Foods Mart. The various gluten free noodles from Local Foods hold up much nicer than the rice noodles that you can find at the grocery store – worth the few extra dollars for noodles that retain their shape as leftovers.
- @SimcoeNews Thanks @macdshane for the article! 13 hours ago
- RT @barrieadvance: Job fair in #Barrie geared toward youths 16 to 20. simcoe.com/whatson-story/… @BPL_inthecity https://t.co/r6U5YwNuEu 13 hours ago
- RT @AustinSMitchell: @csimonwrite @BPL_inthecity @cityofbarrie Extra investment will let the downtown branch ensure it is a safe and welcom… 13 hours ago
- Some great choices for renaming the Mady Centre! #renamethisbarrietheatre twitter.com/cityofbarrie/s… 16 hours ago
- Thanks for the great photos and article, @BarrieToday ! Join us Sundays at Painswick from 1-3pm for some Pokémon Gy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago