Using this recipe as a guide I substituted chicken and used the recommended spices from the notes minus the cinnamon and sugar. I bought a fresh onion, red chili pepper and Maria’s Homestyle Noodles – Chickpea fusilli all from Local Foods Mart. The various gluten free noodles from Local Foods hold up much nicer than the rice noodles that you can find at the grocery store – worth the few extra dollars for noodles that retain their shape as leftovers.
- #WeeklyRoundUp eBooks: Getting Started, Tech Aid, Wellness in Retirement, Baby Goose, Halloween Magic & more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @RhymneyLibrary @BtfdLibrary Got a library card! 👏 2 days ago
- RT @cityofbarrie: Oct 23 = deadline for applications from citizens for appointment to #Barrie Public Library Board: barrie.ca/BoardVacancies… 3 days ago
- @pennirosen @EmmaKingES @SCDSB_Schools Clifford the big red dog!! ❤️ 3 days ago
- RT @pennirosen: Look who was greeting @EmmaKingES this morning at kidsnride. Come to our book fair today and meet Clifford!!! @SCDSB_School… 3 days ago