Using this recipe as a guide I substituted chicken and used the recommended spices from the notes minus the cinnamon and sugar. I bought a fresh onion, red chili pepper and Maria’s Homestyle Noodles – Chickpea fusilli all from Local Foods Mart. The various gluten free noodles from Local Foods hold up much nicer than the rice noodles that you can find at the grocery store – worth the few extra dollars for noodles that retain their shape as leftovers.
- @JulieeJohnsonn Awesome! Happy reading! 8 hours ago
- RT @JulieeJohnsonn: Topped up my #tbr pile! Lots of #amreading in my future! TY @BPL_inthecity https://t.co/FjAJp4TIZ8 8 hours ago
- Life is better when you can fit IN the bookshelf! 😂😍 #booklove #barrie #earlyyears #earlyliteracy https://t.co/94NorkgPQl 16 hours ago
- RT @211CentralEast: The Simcoe County Local Immigration Partnership kicks off #ITSTARTS campaign to raise awareness about multiculturalism… 23 hours ago
- Well when it rains, it pours. Our elevator Downtown is currently down and will likely be out for a couple of days u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago