I have been diligently perusing so many great books since our sweetly indulgent meeting in December. I have used some recipes from some of the books and referred back to some old faithful and familiar ones. It can be a confusing experience because there is so much information out there. If I had to take away something pithy from all my reading, I would say it in one sentence. Moderation, common sense, exercise and a diet that fits your lifestyle is how to keep life healthy with a bit of fun thrown in.
- #WeeklyRoundUp eBooks: Getting Started, Tech Aid, Wellness in Retirement, Baby Goose, Halloween Magic & more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @RhymneyLibrary @BtfdLibrary Got a library card! 👏 2 days ago
- RT @cityofbarrie: Oct 23 = deadline for applications from citizens for appointment to #Barrie Public Library Board: barrie.ca/BoardVacancies… 3 days ago
- @pennirosen @EmmaKingES @SCDSB_Schools Clifford the big red dog!! ❤️ 3 days ago
- RT @pennirosen: Look who was greeting @EmmaKingES this morning at kidsnride. Come to our book fair today and meet Clifford!!! @SCDSB_School… 3 days ago