I have been diligently perusing so many great books since our sweetly indulgent meeting in December. I have used some recipes from some of the books and referred back to some old faithful and familiar ones. It can be a confusing experience because there is so much information out there. If I had to take away something pithy from all my reading, I would say it in one sentence. Moderation, common sense, exercise and a diet that fits your lifestyle is how to keep life healthy with a bit of fun thrown in.
- #WeeklyRoundUp Blue Beaker Science, Quidditch for Teens, Harry Potter's Birthday, Concert with Russ & more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @BruceCountyLib: The best. #FridayFeeling https://t.co/zeYzAzKoiw 2 days ago
- @BeyondBooksWBPL That is so neat! What a great idea. 2 days ago
- RT @BarrieDBFest: Beautiful night for a practice! #paddlesup #bdbf2017 https://t.co/eRQHWlXC8M 2 days ago
- Join us for English Conversation Circle on Monday at 7pm Downtown! Practice English, make new friends, learn about… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago