I have been diligently perusing so many great books since our sweetly indulgent meeting in December. I have used some recipes from some of the books and referred back to some old faithful and familiar ones. It can be a confusing experience because there is so much information out there. If I had to take away something pithy from all my reading, I would say it in one sentence. Moderation, common sense, exercise and a diet that fits your lifestyle is how to keep life healthy with a bit of fun thrown in.
- @SimcoeNews Thanks @macdshane for the article! 13 hours ago
- RT @barrieadvance: Job fair in #Barrie geared toward youths 16 to 20. simcoe.com/whatson-story/… @BPL_inthecity https://t.co/r6U5YwNuEu 13 hours ago
- RT @AustinSMitchell: @csimonwrite @BPL_inthecity @cityofbarrie Extra investment will let the downtown branch ensure it is a safe and welcom… 13 hours ago
- Some great choices for renaming the Mady Centre! #renamethisbarrietheatre twitter.com/cityofbarrie/s… 16 hours ago
- Thanks for the great photos and article, @BarrieToday ! Join us Sundays at Painswick from 1-3pm for some Pokémon Gy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago