I have been diligently perusing so many great books since our sweetly indulgent meeting in December. I have used some recipes from some of the books and referred back to some old faithful and familiar ones. It can be a confusing experience because there is so much information out there. If I had to take away something pithy from all my reading, I would say it in one sentence. Moderation, common sense, exercise and a diet that fits your lifestyle is how to keep life healthy with a bit of fun thrown in.
- @JulieeJohnsonn Awesome! Happy reading! 8 hours ago
- RT @JulieeJohnsonn: Topped up my #tbr pile! Lots of #amreading in my future! TY @BPL_inthecity https://t.co/FjAJp4TIZ8 8 hours ago
- Life is better when you can fit IN the bookshelf! 😂😍 #booklove #barrie #earlyyears #earlyliteracy https://t.co/94NorkgPQl 16 hours ago
- RT @211CentralEast: The Simcoe County Local Immigration Partnership kicks off #ITSTARTS campaign to raise awareness about multiculturalism… 23 hours ago
- Well when it rains, it pours. Our elevator Downtown is currently down and will likely be out for a couple of days u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago