Japanese Cooking This is what the meal looked like. It was a hit with my husband and son. I added pacific snapper which went well with the rice dish. The cook book was really helpful, but I was unfamiliar with many of the ingredients. Therefore simpler worked better for me.
- @JulieeJohnsonn Awesome! Happy reading! 8 hours ago
- RT @JulieeJohnsonn: Topped up my #tbr pile! Lots of #amreading in my future! TY @BPL_inthecity https://t.co/FjAJp4TIZ8 8 hours ago
- Life is better when you can fit IN the bookshelf! 😂😍 #booklove #barrie #earlyyears #earlyliteracy https://t.co/94NorkgPQl 16 hours ago
- RT @211CentralEast: The Simcoe County Local Immigration Partnership kicks off #ITSTARTS campaign to raise awareness about multiculturalism… 22 hours ago
- Well when it rains, it pours. Our elevator Downtown is currently down and will likely be out for a couple of days u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago