Japanese Cooking This is what the meal looked like. It was a hit with my husband and son. I added pacific snapper which went well with the rice dish. The cook book was really helpful, but I was unfamiliar with many of the ingredients. Therefore simpler worked better for me.
- #WeeklyRoundUp Blue Beaker Science, Quidditch for Teens, Harry Potter's Birthday, Concert with Russ & more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @BruceCountyLib: The best. #FridayFeeling https://t.co/zeYzAzKoiw 2 days ago
- @BeyondBooksWBPL That is so neat! What a great idea. 2 days ago
- RT @BarrieDBFest: Beautiful night for a practice! #paddlesup #bdbf2017 https://t.co/eRQHWlXC8M 2 days ago
- Join us for English Conversation Circle on Monday at 7pm Downtown! Practice English, make new friends, learn about… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago