Japanese Cooking This is what the meal looked like. It was a hit with my husband and son. I added pacific snapper which went well with the rice dish. The cook book was really helpful, but I was unfamiliar with many of the ingredients. Therefore simpler worked better for me.
- @SimcoeNews Thanks @macdshane for the article! 13 hours ago
- RT @barrieadvance: Job fair in #Barrie geared toward youths 16 to 20. simcoe.com/whatson-story/… @BPL_inthecity https://t.co/r6U5YwNuEu 13 hours ago
- RT @AustinSMitchell: @csimonwrite @BPL_inthecity @cityofbarrie Extra investment will let the downtown branch ensure it is a safe and welcom… 13 hours ago
- Some great choices for renaming the Mady Centre! #renamethisbarrietheatre twitter.com/cityofbarrie/s… 16 hours ago
- Thanks for the great photos and article, @BarrieToday ! Join us Sundays at Painswick from 1-3pm for some Pokémon Gy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago